Sandvox is for Mac users who want to create a professional looking website quickly and easily. With Sandvox, you don't need to be a Web genius to build a stylish, feature-rich, standards-compliant website that's functional and user friendly. Sandvox's drag and drop interface lets you watch your website take shape and come to life as you build it. And, once finished, you can upload your site to your favorite host.
Whether you're a new website creator or a seasoned professional, you can make use of Sandvox to build the website of your dreams. New users can build a professional looking website in minutes and professional users can build an advanced, multimedia-rich site in no time at all.
Publishing to a Folder
- Worked around a hang which could occur when publishing to a folder on OS X 10.7 Lion or later
- file: URLs can be specified for the site URL
- Improved workflow when publishing to a folder by default
- The "Publish" command takes immediate effect, rather than confirming the location with you first. You can change location if needed by selecting "Publish to Folder" instead
- At the end of publishing, the Share panel is presented again
- Fixed an issue which happened if the usual target folder can not be found
Publishing to a Remote Server
- Improved reliability of re-connecting to FTP and SFTP servers
- Fixed a bug where some intermediate directories weren’t being created over SFTP if needed
Publishing in General
- Fixed an issue which would occur in the rare circumstance of publishing a file to a location that Sandvox believes to currently be a folder
- Fixed a crash when canceling publishing
- Addressed a rare issue where a media file could be named with a space, rendering it incompatible with some servers
- Amazon objects are a bit more tolerant of malformed associates IDs.
- Contact Form specify their encoding consistently for better international support